Anti Viral Face Mask - Kids
How it works if bacteria or viruses find their way to your mask:
· Blocks oxygen-transporting enzymes to stunt growth and strength
· Inhibits microorganisms, like bacteria and viruses, from locking on and rupturing
· Destabilizes the protein structures of bacteria, limiting their pathways
Ok, so after all that, it’s pretty clear this is good stuff. Here are some of RUCO®-BAC AGP’s other powerful stats* -
· Immediate anti-viral effects against Coronavirus when compared to untreated fabric
· 95.52%-97.77% reduction of virus
· 94.44%-97.21% reduction of virus after 5 washes
· 96.02% reduction of virus after 20 washes
*MSL Solution Providers (Microbiological Solutions Limited, UK), Test identification reference: J001665-1 (100 % CO) / J001665-2 (100 % PES)
*MSL Solution Providers (Microbiological Solutions Limited, UK), Test identification reference: J001618/J1691
The durability and waste reduction of a RUCO®-BAC AGP treated mask is in the numbers and keeps you confident that even after you wash your mask, it’s still protecting you. It stops odor-causing bacteria as well, which never hurts after a long day of mask-wearing.
All mask sales are final sale for health reasons.
- Kids masks are unisex sizing.
- Our material is soft and certified antimicrobial.
- The mask has metal wire on the bridge of nose, the wire is encased in fabric so it can be adjusted on the face.
- No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers
- The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. MASQD LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- Not yet approved for use with anti-viral claims by the US FDA and US EPA.
The material is too thick for me to communicate with patients at work. It works well in other situations where being heard isn't a need.
Very disappointing. The nosepiece on the mask arrived broken and the adjusters on the ears fell off easily and got lost right away. Waste of money! Didn’t even wear once.
I didn’t received because they were delivered in a wrong address and I simply lost my money
Fabric and style are very comfortable. I really like the adjustable nose bridge and ear loops for a great fit. I also use a disposable PM 2.5 filter and she still picks it over other kid size masks we own. I personally use the adult size antiviral mask, as well.