Anti Viral Face Mask - Kids
How it works if bacteria or viruses find their way to your mask:
· Blocks oxygen-transporting enzymes to stunt growth and strength
· Inhibits microorganisms, like bacteria and viruses, from locking on and rupturing
· Destabilizes the protein structures of bacteria, limiting their pathways
Ok, so after all that, it’s pretty clear this is good stuff. Here are some of RUCO®-BAC AGP’s other powerful stats* -
· Immediate anti-viral effects against Coronavirus when compared to untreated fabric
· 95.52%-97.77% reduction of virus
· 94.44%-97.21% reduction of virus after 5 washes
· 96.02% reduction of virus after 20 washes
*MSL Solution Providers (Microbiological Solutions Limited, UK), Test identification reference: J001665-1 (100 % CO) / J001665-2 (100 % PES)
*MSL Solution Providers (Microbiological Solutions Limited, UK), Test identification reference: J001618/J1691
The durability and waste reduction of a RUCO®-BAC AGP treated mask is in the numbers and keeps you confident that even after you wash your mask, it’s still protecting you. It stops odor-causing bacteria as well, which never hurts after a long day of mask-wearing.
All mask sales are final sale for health reasons.
- Kids masks are unisex sizing.
- Our material is soft and certified antimicrobial.
- The mask has metal wire on the bridge of nose, the wire is encased in fabric so it can be adjusted on the face.
- No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers
- The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. MASQD LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- Not yet approved for use with anti-viral claims by the US FDA and US EPA.
I didn’t received because they were delivered in a wrong address and I simply lost my money
Fabric and style are very comfortable. I really like the adjustable nose bridge and ear loops for a great fit. I also use a disposable PM 2.5 filter and she still picks it over other kid size masks we own. I personally use the adult size antiviral mask, as well.