Mocha Rib Face Mask
Washable, reusable unisex face mask. Comfortable and adjustable metal molding around nose area for fit. Optional pocket for filter (sold separately HERE)
Fabric(s): 95% Cotton 5% Lycra - Anti Microbial fabric
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, mild detergent only and dry flat. We do not recommend bleach.
- MADE IN THE USA
The CDC now recommends everyone use cloth masks in public.
All mask sales are final sale for health reasons.
- Adult masks are unisex sizing.
- Our material is soft and certified antimicrobial.
- The mask has metal wire on the bridge of nose, the wire is encased in fabric so it can be adjusted on the face.
- No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers,
- The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. MASQD LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
I love these masks! So lightweight and the color is so beautiful. I have two of the mocha and I’m thinking of purchasing more.
I enjoyed wearing this mask as it did not bother my sensitive skin. I would purchase more if these. Kathleen T
I now own about 10 masks from MasQd! These masks fit really well and are very comfortable!! And there is always some type of sale or discounted pricing being offered.
This mask provides maximum face and under chin coverage with no extreme gaps on the sides. It’s been incredibly hard to find a brown mask to match my skin tone, so I’m glad I came across this one with Masqd. It’s a neutral color that matches with all my outfits, which I love. The craftsmanship is high quality. The nose wire helps to mold it into my face. It also washes well in a small garment bag after several months of using it. It took a long while for it to arrive to the East Coast, so I hope logistics improve for my next order.